Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tentative 2012 Polo Away Schedule

It's still early in the year so none of this is really set in stone, but here's my tentative 2012 polo schedule:

February 18: President's Day Social, San Antonio, TX
February 24-26: Pick up trip to Mobile, AL
February 24-26: Hungry Hungry Hippolo II, Tallahassee, FL
March 10: Como Pullout, Columbia, MO
March 23-25: Duval Dirty Bike Olympics, Jacksonville, FL
March 31 - April 1: South Central Championship, Austin, TX
April 27-29: Ladies Army, Lexington, KY
May 12-13: Asheville, NC, Southeast Championship
May 19-20: 24 Team tourney, Little Rock, AR
May 28: Memphis Alleycat
June 30-July 1: Sudden Death Tournament, Austin, TX
Late October: Halloween Tournament, Austin, TX

After polo tonight, Cara and I were discussing how we seem to be struggling on the edge of getting better and taking it to the next level. Well, everyone seems to say that the best way to get better at polo is to travel, so yeah, that's my plan.

For me, it's all gonna come down to the Southeast Championships. I really wanna make top eight this year. I know we've gotten better, but yeah, so do other people. And if we DO make top eight, then I definitely wanna get to the Nationals this year so we can REALLY get mopped up. THAT will be a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment